[Insight-users] (no subject)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Sep 23 09:53:44 EDT 2004

Angelo and Ignazio,

	[Could you please put a subject in your mail, that help in searching
your mail]

	You can find an online documentation here:

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/html.developper/index.html

	Otherwise as I mention before there is a gdcm mailing list you can
subscribe to, to ask any details about gdcm. BTW, there should be an
option when building gdcm, so that you can build the documentation. You
might need doxygen and some other tools.

HTH,
Mathieu
Ps: gdcm is only in version 0.5 ... long way to go before 5.0 :)