[Insight-users] Using contours as the initial input to the GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter?

Henry Joye henryjoye at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 08:14:29 EDT 2004

hi, all,

I want to use GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter
to  segment volume data. I read the example and ITK
applications of GeodesicActiveContour and found that
the input of the filter is seed points but not the
initial contours. In my case, my input is an initial
contour (a surface which enclose the objects to be
segmented in 3D space). Is it possible to send
contours as the initial input to the
GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joye