[Insight-users] 3d registration

Nico Splitthoff nico at csse.uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 23 01:48:26 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have problems registering 3D MR images to a standard template (MNI)
using itk. I think I tried all the sample programs (most of them for 2D
though) and modified them but I could not get a reasonable result...
I tried the MultiResMIRegistration of the applications and the
ImageRegistration samples of the ITK sources.
I changed the different components like optimizer, metric, etc. but no
improvement. I usually get a totally overrotated image, i.e. let's say
the rotation was initially 10 degrees, after "registration" I get an
rotation of 40...

Does anybody have a working program?

Thanx in advance,
Nico