[Insight-users] DeformableModelSimplexMesh

uday kurkure udaykurkure at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 20:37:11 EDT 2004

Well..

I figured out the answer to the first question. First
load the image then select a point in one of the plane
and then create the mesh. This way the mesh has a seed
point to locate itself.

Also, mesh will not be visible (by either create mesh
or load mesh) until an image is loaded.

But still last 2 questions remain there.

Also, the program crashes when I click Deform Mesh
after preparing the forces. Has any one any idea why
this must be happenning?

Thanks

   Uday