[Insight-users] DeformableModelSimplexMesh

uday kurkure udaykurkure at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 19:39:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have couple of questions..

1. In the DeformableModelSimplexMesh Insight
Application, I am not able to view the mesh when I hit
the button 'Create Mesh' but I can see the mesh
generated by clicking the button 'Load Mesh'. Is there
a bug?
Create mesh creates a spherical mesh and is suppose to
display it while Load mesh generates a mesh from a
binary volume and displays it.

2. Is there any specific reason to use
RegularSphereMeshSource over SphereMeshSource?

3. The deformable model approach used in this
application seems to be different from the one used in
DeformableModel2.cxx in Examples/Segmentation. Which
published papers are implemented in these?

Thanks,

   Uday