[Insight-users] Re: CT or MR? How to know it from the DICOM header

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Nov 24 17:41:49 EST 2004

Hi Alam,

This new example is in the CVS main version of ITK.

You can download the file by getting a CVS checkout of
ITK, or by downloading the file from the CVS-Web portal

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadPrintTags.cxx?rev=1.4&root=Insight&view=log

Just click on the "download" link
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadPrintTags.cxx?root=Insight

NOTE that updating a single file *MAY NOT* work properly,
since this file may be relying on *MANY* other files that
have changed since we made the release ITK 1.8 in August.

The only safe way to get an update is to use CVS.