[Insight-users] Minor bug in new OtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator?

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:47:18 -0800

Luca,

I completely agree -- it seems like MeanType must remain double for
reasonable operation.

The rest of the vectors seem like they can either just be of type
MeasurementType, or be double vectors internally that are then cast to
MeasurementType before passing them to the histogram or to the user.
I'm not sure which of these two makes more sense.

Zach