[Insight-users] Minor bug in new OtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator?

lucantiga at softhome.net lucantiga at softhome.net
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:37:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi Zach,
 I agree that there should be more consistency as to types. I think that
the following modifications should be done:

in itkOtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator.h

typedef double MeanType;
typedef std::vector<MeanType> MeanVectorType;

  bool IncrementThresholds(InstanceIdentifierVectorType& thresholdIds,
MeanType totalMean, MeanVectorType& classMean, FrequencyVectorType&
classFrequency);

and the necessary casts and declarations in
itkOtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator.txx

I think that keeping MeanType double is necessary. Any thoughts?

Since the patch for a bug I found a couple of days ago hasn't been
applied yet, I could correct everything and post it here, and then you
could take a final look at the modified versions.

Let me know

Luca

--
Luca Antiga, PhD