[Insight-users] Question for CurvelevelsetImageFilter ?

zhao yong qiang zhao-yq at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Sat Jul 31 04:58:49 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I use the CurveLevelSetImageFilter for MRA segmentation, then I convert
itkImage(intensity (-4.0---4.0)) to vtkImage. Finally, I use marching
cube algorithm to display the zero surface, but the result is very
strange, then I add other two isosurfaces(-0.05 and 0.05), the result
seemed right.

Can someone explain this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,