[Insight-users] Build Poblems

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 27 17:51:33 EDT 2004

Hi Yuanxin,

You *should not* execute

        "cmake .  "

inside a *subdirectory* of InsightApplications.

InsightApplications is organized for being
configured ONLY from the top subdirectory.

You must run CMake in the top directory.

If you only want to build this application,
you can CD in to the specific directory and
type "make" only there.

You should not modify the CMakeLists.txt files,
they will work without changes as long as you
run CMake properly from the top directory.