[Insight-users] Build Poblems

Yuanxin Zhu zhu4 at scripps.edu
Tue Jul 27 18:26:26 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your quick support. The thing is that there would be no
Makefile inside the subdirectory SegmentationEditor if I should run
"cmake" only in the top directory InsightApplications.

I found that SegmentationEditor is not specified/included in the
CMakeLists.txt in InsightApplications.

Any idea to help build SegmentationEditor will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yuanxin