[Insight-users] Build Poblems

Yuanxin Zhu zhu4 at scripps.edu
Tue Jul 27 14:58:41 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

I have successfully run both cmake and make in the top directory of
InsightApplications. But I have problems in building SegmentationEditor
which was not automatically built by the above commands.

After I issued "camke ." inside the SegmentationEditor directory,  I got
the following error message:

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/home/zhu4/packages/itk/InsightApplications/SegmentationEditor/Common/CMakeLists.txt:17:
Unknown CMake command "VTK_WRAP_TCL2".

I then went ahead to change "VTK_WRAP_TCL2" to "VTK_WRAP_TCL" in the
CMakeLists.txt. it went through this time. Was that a bug?

However, when I then run "make" inside the SegmentationEditor directory,
it reports a lot of errors. Below I list the first several lines:

yangtze:/home/zhu4[232]> make
cmake.depends is up-to-date
/home/zhu4/packages/itk/InsightApplications/SegmentationEditor/Common:
building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
Building object file vtkBinaryVolume.o...
In file included from
/home/zhu4/packages/itk/InsightApplications/SegmentationEditor/Common/vtkBinaryVolume.cxx:18:
/home/zhu4/packages/itk/InsightApplications/SegmentationEditor/Common/vtkBinaryVolume.h:24:26:
vtkImageData.h: No such file or directory

It seems that it couldn't find "vtkImageData.h". Anything I'm missing?

Please help. Thank you very much in advance.

Yuanxin