[Insight-users] Help Configuring ITK

Huss hussaintameem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:27:31 EDT 2004

Hello Insight Users,

I am extremely new to ITK and I am having problems installing and
configuring ITK.
Till now I have the following. I have downloaded CMake, Cygwin and the
following kits from the ITK website and have them unzipped.
InsightToolkit-1.6.0.zip, InsightApplications-1.6.0.zip,
InsightToolkit-1.6.0-doxygen.zip, CableSwig-ITK-1.6.0.zip .

I went over the instruction manual and i am very confused on how to
start with it.
I have to start working on ITK urgently and would appreciate if anyone
can guide me in this installation procedure.

Thank you all
Huss