[Insight-users] Help Configuring ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 22 14:59:23 EDT 2004

Hi Huss,

Welcome to ITK !

Please start by looking at the Welcoming package

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

For using ITK with Cygwin, please make sure that
you use the Cygwin version of CMake, not the
Windows one.

Then just follow the instructions given for
Unix/Linux in the Getting-Started-I tutorial

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html

Note that under Microsoft-Windows you can also
use ITK with any of the following compilers:

      - Visual Studio  6.0
      - Visual Studio .NET
      - Visual Studio .NET 2003
      - Borland bcc 5.5