[Insight-users] Cannot compile itk 1.6 from CVS repository onWindows XP VC++ 6.0

Heidemarie Karpat karpat at ma.tum.de
Wed Jul 21 10:44:23 EDT 2004

Dear Julien, Dear Luis,

thank you so much for your quick help. I am very impressed by the way
you treat things!

I followed the advices of both of you: checked for SP6, checked for no
concurrent MS VC++,  used the same cvs repository version of Insight and
Insight Application). With the CVS repository of 17-07-2004 Insight and
Insight Application do compile and link now :-)

I was not aware of the existance of the dashboard (even though it should
be a matter of common sense, that a version from a cvs repository may
produce compile or linkage errors).

So thanks again for your work and help.

Kind regards,
   Heidi