[Insight-users] Cannot compile itk 1.6 from CVS repository onWindows XP VC++ 6.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 21 11:57:16 EDT 2004

Hi Heidi,

If you are starting with ITK you may find *very* useful
to follow the content of the Welcoming package.

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

In particular, you will find intersting to follow the
material of the Tutorials.

Resources such as the Dashboard are fundamental elements
of the Toolkit infrastructure and you will benefit from
being aware of them.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

    Thanks,

      Luis