[Insight-users] Cannot compile itk 1.6 from CVS repository onWindows XP VC++ 6.0

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Tue Jul 20 12:36:40 EDT 2004

Hi Heidi,

ITK from CVS was not compiling yesterday due to some modifications (that's
why it's called extreme programming :)). Bill just put a fix in the cvs
repository and ITK is compiling fine on MCVS 6.0 now. You can do a CVS
update.

Also, before doing a CVS update you may want to look at the dashboard:
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Dashboard/MostRecentResults-Nightly/Dashboard.htm

Or if you want to get the last stable CVS release you can take a look at
this page:
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/software/DashboardWatcher/itkWatch/

Hope this helps,

Julien