[Insight-users] AAAAAHHHHHHHH! What does this runtime error/message mean?

Ramzy Darwish ramzy_d at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 00:19:47 EDT 2004

I just rebuilt the CVS ITK library with no errors.

I have been trying to get FLTK and ITK to play nicely so I have been working
on getting FLTK1.1.4 built with JPEG support.

Just to be safe, I decided to rebuild my ITK installation.

That seemed to go fine. But then when I reran my application that I am
working on, I get this error at runtime which pops up in a dialog:

"The procedure entry point
?Print at LightObject@itk@@QBEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@@std@@VIndent at 2@@Z
could not be located in the dynamic link library ITKCommon.dll."

Is it a problem with using namespaces and stuff?

thanks,
ramzy