[Insight-users] Model to Image Registration

N.E. Mackenzie Mackay 9nem at qlink.queensu.ca
Wed Jul 7 13:29:29 EDT 2004

Thanks Luis,

	I have read through the examples and have a question.  If I have N
points is the final result of the registration N different transforms
or one for all the points? ( are the points transformed indipendantly
or together? )

	I could use one or the other but I would prefer just one transform.
My points describe a 2d surface of a bone and I want to match that to a
ct image of the same bone.  I would like the transform to transform the
points as a whole.  Just translating and rotating the points to the
correct position in the image.

Neilson