[Insight-users] Registration mixed channel view

Ying Du duying at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:04:20 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am using the multi-resolution registration example
(MultiResImageRegistration2.cxx in the
"InsightToolkit-1.6.0/Example/Registration") to register 2D images. The
program can generate an output registered image after the registration.
Since I want to get a mixed view of the fixed image and the registered
image, I specified the output image format to "JPG" or "TIF", and tried to
open them in XV (by editing the colors and using XV pad one can get a pretty
clear mixed view). However, it seems that XV has problem to load the images
generated by ITK writer. All the images generated by the program can be
opened by ImageViewer application, but not by XV. I am wondering if anyone
knows how to solve this problem? Or is there any other way to get the mixed
view of the images?

Thanks a lot!

Ying