[Insight-users] Visual Studio .net 2003 and example

Oliveira Marcelo marceloitk at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 7 15:16:56 EDT 2004

Hi Luis and All !!!!

Tanks a lot for your help !!!

OK, i run my Hello !!!!  But now i want to run this Hello inside a Form !!

What i don't undestand yet is,  How can i run my example with a Window Form Aplication (.NET) or using a GUI from VS .NET.

For example: When i create a simple Window Form Aplication (.NET), VS generate the following files - Form1.cpp, stdafx.cpp, AssemblyInfo.cpp, Form1.h, resource.h, stdafx.h.

I made my CMalist like this:
ADD_LIBRARY( Form1.cpp stdafx.cpp )
ADD_EXECUTABLE(formTest Form1.cpp stdafx.cpp )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(formTest  ITKNumerics ITKCommon ITKBasicFilters ITKIO ITKAlgorithms )

And i put on Form1.cpp the #include "itkImage.h"

CMake run ok, and create the bin directory with formTest.sln

but when i try to build all to generete the EXE file inside the VS a lot of error happened !!!!

What im doing wrong !!!!

Tanks for your Hints and time !!!!

Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:

Hi Marcelo,

You should use CMake for configuring your own Example.

Please follow the instructions in the Tutorial sessions:

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

in particular in

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img27.html

You should also read the first two chapters of the
SoftwareGuide:

http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

That will save you a lot of time.