[Insight-users] Visual Studio .net 2003 and example

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 7 16:06:10 EDT 2004

Hi Marcelo,

For an  example on how to use ITK with MFC you may want
to look at the application in

                  InsightApplications/ItkMFC.

What you do is to start the skeleton of your app using the
VisualStudio IDE, then create a CMakeList.txt file that uses
the files generated by VisualStudio. Then, from there, you
generate the Visual Studio project using CMake.