[Insight-users] Visual Studio .net 2003 and example

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 7 11:41:18 EDT 2004

Hi Marcelo,

You should use CMake for configuring your own Example.

Please follow the instructions in the Tutorial sessions:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

in particular in

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img27.html

You should also read the first two chapters of the
SoftwareGuide:

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

That will save you a lot of time.