[Insight-users] MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration

Ying Du duying at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:38:28 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

The content of the TIFF images I tried to feed to the program are exactly
the same as the those I posted (the only difference is the format). Since
the contents are the same, so I assumed the parameters would be the similar
and did not adjust it much. Guess I am wrong here. :) Yeh, I understand that
for different images I need to fine-tuning the parameters differently, will
go through the learning process. :)

Thank you so much for the help!

Ying