[Insight-developers] OpenJPEG 2000

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 24 09:13:33 EDT 2013

Hello,

The name mangling will be quite nice. Have you tried it yourself? This is what I am getting with the 2.0.0 release and I believe the trunk:

$  cmake -DOPENJPEG_NAMESPACE=itk ~/src/openjpeg-2.0.0/
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib64/ccache/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib64/ccache/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check if the system is big endian
-- Searching 16 bit integer
-- Looking for sys/types.h
-- Found TIFF: /usr/lib64/libtiff.so (found version "3.9.4")
-- Your system seems to have a TIFF lib available, we will use it
-- Could NOT find LCMS2 (missing:  LCMS2_LIBRARY LCMS2_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find LCMS (missing:  LCMS_LIBRARY LCMS_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- LCMS2 or LCMS lib not found, activate BUILD_THIRDPARTY if you want build it
CMake Error: File /cmake/OpenJPEGConfig.cmake.in does not exist.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:292 (configure_file):
  configure_file Problem configuring file

It looks like some cmake variable are still defined based on a hard coded OPENJPEG project name.

Am I doing something wrong?

Brad