[Insight-developers] OpenJPEG 2000

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Thu May 23 09:04:04 EDT 2013

Hi Brad,

Opening the link to the header file you provided, I was surprised to see
the "1.2.0" version number : that's quite old !
You should definitely think about switching to version 2, which provides
streamed reading and writing.
There are a few API changes with v2, though.

Also, there is a CMake variable providing automatic "mangling" of the
library, so that symbols can be prefixed with "itk_" for example.

Support for an external build of openjpeg would be great too.

Julien