[Insight-developers] Server Room Issues: This is affecting JIRA

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 27 11:55:38 EDT 2012

Ryan,

You are the person.  I thought you set this machine up.  I would have guessed that you were the one who would be doing the LDAP synchronization.

I am 90% sure that you are the only one who has done any systems administration on that machine in recent months.

A long time ago, Dan Blezek had done some fisheye testing, but I doubt that that has any LDAP component to it.

Sorry that I can not be any more helpful.

Hans