[Insight-developers] Procedures for adding new code to ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 29 09:00:48 EDT 2011

Bill,

Fully Agree.

However, since have yet to craft the new procedure...

how about using the new page for brainstorming it,
and once defined we move it into the preexisting page ?

BTW: Could we have a tcon to talk about this new procedure?
The initial brainstorming will go a lot faster if we discuss on the phone.

      Thanks