[Insight-developers] Add a Convolution module under filtering?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri May 27 16:19:25 EDT 2011

Dear modularization team,

In preparation for our A2D2 work on deconvolution, I'd like to create
a new module under Filtering named Convolution.

Here's my tentative plan:
- Move itk::ConvolutionImageFilter and associated tests currently in
Review to the Convolution module.
- Add Gaetan Lehmann's FFT based convolution image filter from his
Insight Journal article into this module.

If there is a better place to put these classes, please let me know.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)