[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] ITK 3.20 Release : Tagging Today.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jul 12 16:32:31 EDT 2010

Way to talk Bill !

Everybody should be using Linux     :-)

BTW: Talking about Linux...
The build of LLVM in Linux came up
with a different set of failing tests.       :-/

* itkParallelSparseFieldLevelSetImageFilterTest (Failed)
* itkTransformIOTest (SEGFAULT)
* WatershedSegmentation1Test1 (Failed)
* WatershedSegmentation1Test2 (Failed)

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=662912

This may be related to
the specific version of llvm...
or compilation flags...

It doesn't look like something we can fix today.

--

I'm proceeding to tag ITK 3.20 now...