[Insight-developers] What became of the instructions for Updating Testing/Data?

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:29:59 EST 2010

Brad,

I'm assuming that only selected developers with authorized access can submit data to the testing submodule, correct?  The reason I ask is that I keep getting this error

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ITK/Git&oldid=33403#The_remote_end_hung_up_unexpectedly

despite having set the pushurl as indicated.   Also indicative would be that the authentication testing given at

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Git/Publish#Authentication_Test

yields "Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive)" even after using the '-v' flag.

If this is the case (which is sensible because I wouldn't give myself push access), is there another mechanism to submit data to the Testing/Data submodule?

Thanks,
Nick