[Insight-developers] What became of the instructions for Updating Testing/Data?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Dec 14 13:49:22 EST 2010

On 12/14/2010 01:33 PM, kent williams wrote:
> I was searching through the ITK Developers' List e-mail archive and kept
> coming upon this link:
>
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git#Updating_Data
>
> which would explain how to add baseline images to the ITK/Testing/Data tree.

It used to look like this:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ITK/Git&oldid=33403#Updating_Data

I just added a link from these instructions:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop#Create_a_Topic

in the right column to Luis's AddTestingData.sh script (part of ITK source).

> That tag doesn't exist any more.

Part of the deal with simplified instructions is leaving out information
that can be learned elsewhere.  Read up on git submodules to see what is
really going on.

-Brad