[Insight-developers] Proposal: Adding ImageCheck class to Insight/Testing/Code/Common

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 18 10:40:52 EST 2009

Hello,

	I updated the code section to be match the ITK formatting style. But
this is a good point about the XML output. It can be a bit difficult
to parse and figure out what is going on with.

	I will be updating this library and submitting it to the Insight
Journal in about a month or so. So that people can review it, try it
out and give feedback and discussion.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov