[Insight-developers] Proposal: Adding ImageCheck class to Insight/Testing/Code/Common

Stephen Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Sun Feb 15 11:57:16 EST 2009

I think the idea might be a good one, but the formatting of the code on that
wiki page is so irregular that I cannot see past those problems to figure
out what it actually does...

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Chief Medical Scientist
Kitware, Inc. - North Carolina Office