[Insight-developers] Associate editors: Any success with assignedreviewers ?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Oct 19 04:53:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don't think there is such a guide, and I'm not sure the difficulty to
get familiar with ITK is the main problem.
I have selected 3 reviewers, not in the developers, but I think fully able
to review the article, and none of them replied. I guess we have to try
lots of potential reviewers to find a few one wha will accept to make the
review.
It imply a significant amount of work to find the reviewers, or to choose
them arbitrarily, and hope in that the numbers, a few of them will be able
to review the article.

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann