[Insight-developers] FLTK errors on windows : FLTK version ?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:51:42 -0500

Yes, you should have cmake run this command.
The VXL folks added a QT command to cmake.  I guess we need to
add an FLTK command as well.

See CMake/Source/
cmQTWrapCPPCommand.cxx  cmQTWrapUICommand.cxx
cmQTWrapCPPCommand.h    cmQTWrapUICommand.h

That runs moc to generate source code.

-Bill