[Insight-developers] FLTK errors on windows : FLTK version ?

Luis Ibanez ibanez@cs.unc.edu
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:08:43 -0500

Jim,

Yes, the problem is produced by code generated
by Fluid. This code is adjusted to the particular
version of FLTK, and should match the headers and
the library.

What you suggest is actually the optimal solution.
That should work no matter what FTLK version is
installed.

Fluid can be executed in command line in order to
generate code, without having to open the GUI.
Something like:

      fluid   -c   myGUI.fl

That will work on both Windows and Unix.

Fluid generates :   myGUI.h  and myGUI.cxx

Currently we are checking the three files
.fl,  .h and .cxx    which is redundant.

What should I do to ask CMake to run fluid as part
of the build ?

BTW, a similar situation will happen with other GUI's
like Qt, where an equivalent  of fluid is used, and
additionaly a precompiler ("moc") has to be run.

Thanks

Luis