[Insight-developers] FLTK errors on windows : FLTK version ?

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:16:15 -0500

Luis,

Are you saying that the code in the repository is the result of running fluid?

And the generated code is not compatible with 1.0.10 and 1.0.11?

Can we not put the generated code in the repository? We could run fluid as part of the build process.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 4:55 PM
To: Miller, James V (CRD)
Cc: insight-Developers
Subject: RE: [Insight-developers] FLTK errors on windows : FLTK version
?

Not easily, This particular .cxx file is C++ code
generated by Fluid.

So, we would have to retouch the generated code...

Another option is to stay with FLTK 1.0.10 but then
we may want to degrade all the UNIX machines (that seems
to be running FLTK 1.0.11 because if any body edit this
file using FLUID, the problem will come back.