[Insight-developers] itkMRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter.h

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:56:48 -0400

I think the problem is slightly different.
itkMRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter.h:  ->#include "itkMRASlabIdentifier.h"

itkMRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter is in BasicFilters, but should be moved to
Algorithms.
In this case the filter is using something from Algorithms and not just the
test case.

-Bill