[Insight-developers] itkMRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter.h

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:17:41 -0700 (PDT)

As I described before, the filter requires not only
the itkMRASlabIdentifitier but also other classes in
the Numerics and Numerics/Statistics directories.
Therefore, even after I move the filter to the
Algorithms directory, there would be include errors
because of such classes that are in the Numerics
directories.

--- "William A. Hoffman" <bill.hoffman@kitware.com>

=====