[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK & FLUID EXECUTABLE

Yaniv, Ziv ZYaniv at childrensnational.org
Mon Aug 11 10:06:57 EDT 2014

Dear Gonca Gokce Menekse,

This looks like the FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE Cmake variable was not set when you compiled IGSTK. Open CMake and set the FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE variable to the full path to the “fluid.exe” file, most likely you want the path to go to the release version and not the debug one if you compiled for both.

            regards
                          Ziv