[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK & FLUID EXECUTABLE

Özgür Güler ozgur_guler at gmx.at
Mon Aug 11 10:49:14 EDT 2014

Merhaba Gonca,

while you make settings in CMake, enter the path to FLUID (FLTK's UI
creator) executable. In Windows you set the path where "Fluid.exe" is
inside.
Note also IGSTK works with FLTK version 1.1.x and not with 1.3 etc.

I hope this helps,
Ozgur

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Gonca Gokce Menekse
<goncagmenekse at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have a trouble with using FLTK and IGSTK. I have run FLTK with cmake and
> build it in visual studio 12, then I have do the same thing with IGSTK,
> while configuring IGSTK ı have made IGSTK_USE_FLTK "ON" and gave the all
> related FLTK paths. But when I am triying to configure IGSTK "HelloWorld"
> example in cmake it shows me the message;
> CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be
> not be built correctly.
> Missing variable is:
> FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE
>
> what is wrong, I couldn't find any solution. Please help..

Dr. Dipl.-Ing. Özgür Güler, Bakk. techn. PhD
Research Assistant
4D-Visualization Laboratory
Univ. ENT Clinic
Innsbruck Medical University
Anichstr. 35, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria

tel.: +43 512 504 23428, fax.: +43 512 504 25231

voxelmaster.eu
www.gueler.at