[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK & FLUID EXECUTABLE

Gonca Gokce Menekse goncagmenekse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:06:16 EDT 2014

Hi,
 I have a trouble with using FLTK and IGSTK. I have run FLTK with cmake and
build it in visual studio 12, then I have do the same thing with IGSTK,
while configuring IGSTK ı have made IGSTK_USE_FLTK "ON" and gave the all
related FLTK paths. But when I am triying to configure IGSTK "HelloWorld"
example in cmake it shows me the message;
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be
not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE

what is wrong, I couldn't find any solution. Please help..