[IGSTK-Users] dicom image direction cosine and image viewer

Jianjun Zhao jianjunjohnzhao at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:57:58 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am new for igstk and trying to run the igstk navigator example with my MR DICOM image volume. I got a problem to display image volume on coronal view. It seems there is a gantry tilt for image (I checked the dicom tags and the direction cosine is 0.97\-0.23\0.0\0.23\0.97\0.0, rather than 1\0\0\0\1\0), so the image on coronal view is not aligned with crosshair. Same thing on 3d view too. How should I deal with issue?

Thanks.

John