[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK Needle Biopsy Extension

Mihai Langu mihai.langu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 04:44:40 EDT 2011

Hello,

We are working on a project that extends the Needle Biopsy IGSTK example by
adding a 3D representation and a camera input.

A big part of the project was made by using the example Needel Biopsy.

Now we need to use 3 sensors that give the 3 fiducials coordinates
(position, not rotation) instead of touching them with the tool
and a 6D sensor for the tool.

What is the best way to do this?
Should we use a reference tool based on the 3 sensors for fiducials
and is it possible to modify the Needle Biopsy example to accomplish this?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Mihai