[IGSTK-Users] Coordinate System with unknown Transformation

Patrick Cheng patrick.p.cheng at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:44:34 EDT 2011

Hi Jamie,

You need to 'register' your robot coordinate system with the tracker system.
You can use the igstkLandmark3DRegistration class.

For instance, you can command your robot to move to several specific
landmarks, get a set of position readings, and then use a tracker tool to
pinpoint the same landmarks and get a second set of points.

With these two sets of points, you can calculate the transform between these
two spaces.

Patrick