[IGSTK-Users] Aurora Tracker Issues

Rafael Palomar rafaelpalomaravalos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 10:26:27 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I have configured and installed IGSTK-4.2 for using with the Aurora Tracker
and it seems not to work properly.

My first try has been with the igstkAuroraTrackerTest included with IGSTK.

Running "./igstkTests igstkAuroraTrackerTest test.txt 0 1" it seems that the
tracker is working but I get:

AC = 5
Logger output saved here:
test.txt
SetCommunication()
RequestOpen()
TrackerOpenEvent
TrackerToolConfigurationEvent
TrackerToolAttachmentToTrackerEvent
CoordinateSystemSetTransformEvent
TrackerToolConfigurationEvent
TrackerToolAttachmentToTrackerErrorEvent
ToolTrackingStartedEvent
TrackerStartTrackingEvent
CoordinateSystemTransformToEvent
Invalid transform! make sure tool is within tracking volume
RequestStopTracking()
ToolTrackingStoppedEvent
TrackerStopTrackingEvent
Detach the tracker tool1 from the tracker
TrackerToolDetachmentFromTrackerEvent
TrackerStartTrackingEvent
CoordinateSystemTransformToNullTargetEvent

The second try has been running the TrackerConfigurationExample with the
aurora configuration provided
"./TrackerConfigurationExample
../Data/TrackerConfiguration/auroraConfiguration.xml" and I get:

'igstk::TrackerConfigurationXMLFileReaderBase::UnexpectedTrackerTypeException'
  what():  std::exception
Aborted

Please, someone knows what am I doing bad? Thank you

Best Regards,
Rafael Palomar.