[IGSTK-Users] Using Virtual ROM files with Aurora

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 21 17:21:44 EDT 2009

Hi Jon,

What version of IGSTK you are using?

If you have specified a SROM file. It should issue a serial command of
PVWR to load it, but I don't see it in the log file.

Can you send us the code snippet where you configure your tracker?
Also, can you add the logger to the AuroraTracker object, run the
application, and send us the log?

Thank you,

Patrick