[IGSTK-Users] Using Virtual ROM files with Aurora

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri May 22 14:41:04 EDT 2009

Hi Jon,

Version 2.0.1 is probably too old. I recommend you to update to V4.0 or
the V4.2 that will come out soon.

I think the problem here is that: your tool doesn't have any SROM infor,
so a PVWR should be called to load the virtual SROM first. So that the
PINIT will be able to initialize port handles.

I made a small change to the sequence of commands. I moved this line up
before the PINIT is being called.
this->LoadVirtualSROMs();

Not sure if this will fix it. Give it a try and let's see how it goes.

Note: This file is for 2.0.1 only. This bug doesn't apply to the latter
version of IGSTK release.

Patrick