[IGSTK-Users] Using Virtual ROM files with Aurora

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu May 21 14:03:02 EDT 2009

Hi Jon Eubank,

Can you connect a logger to the serial communication class and turn on
the capture file, run your program again and send us the log and
captured files?

Some sample code for doing these:

   typedef igstk::Object::LoggerType     LoggerType;
   typedef itk::StdStreamLogOutput       LogOutputType;
   typedef igstk::TransformObserver      ObserverType;

   std::string filename("TestLoggerOutput.txt");
   std::ofstream loggerFile;
   loggerFile.open( filename.c_str() );
   LoggerType::Pointer   logger = LoggerType::New();
   LogOutputType::Pointer logOutput = LogOutputType::New();
   logOutput->SetStream( loggerFile );
   logger->AddLogOutput( logOutput );
   logger->SetPriorityLevel( itk::Logger::DEBUG);
   serialComm->SetLogger( logger );

   serialComm->SetCaptureFileName( "RecordedStream.txt" );
   serialComm->SetCapture( true );

Patrick